[NTLK] off topic : Adelphia: wss Re: Holy crap! (formerly Re: Info-Newt.com)

From: ThisOlNewt_at_aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 04 2001 - 08:02:00 EDT

In a message dated 9/3/01 11:44:09 PM, tech_ed_at_yahoo.com writes:

<< Adelphia
cable says that they will have two way cable in
October. (yeah right...I'll believe that when I see
it) I think it will be $49/month for residential
service (DHCP and probably PPOE) plus you have to
purchase basic cable (an additional $39/month, I use
satellite, so this is a charge I wouldn't be taking
advantage of) I don't know if there ISP charges or
not, but if so, then add an additional $15/month) >>

My brother uses this service. He is no computer guy. He loves the service. He
alreadsy had tv hook up. There is no ISP charge that I know of

Keep the Green
Rich

----
This Old Newt
http://www.thisoldnewt.com/index2.html
Home of the Newton Web-Ring, Newton Swap Meet,Used Price Guide,
News, Monthly interviews, Updated FAQ and Hints and Tips.