Re: [NTLK] Clarity memory issue

From: Dale Chapman (dchapman_at_compusmart.ab.ca)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 00:19:03 EDT

Robert,

I have AVI's backdrop running and have tried tapping the heap number.
It definately rises, but upon returning to the problem area in
Clarity, it once again does not have enough memory.

I have also gotten an out of memory message when i have a large class
(31 students) open and try to look at the calendar.
btw - i'm running an upgraded mp2000 with a 4 meg card to boot.(er, i
mean, as well.)

--
Dale Chapman
dchapman_at_compusmart.ab.ca

~sometimes the seas are calm and that's wonderful. sometimes the seas are not calm and that's the way it is.~