Re: [NTLK] Should I take an oak stake to this MP130?

From: Stephanie Maks (steph_at_maksystems.com)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 20:04:36 EDT

Could be a loose / broken wire. When I got my eMate, I was told up front
the backlight didn't work but everything else was Ok. When the light button
was pressed, you could hear the high-pitched noise, but no light. So when I
got it home I took it apart, and found the wire supplying power to the
backlight had broken. Replaced it with a new wire, and my eMate is as good
as new.

-Stephanie