Re: [NTLK] blasphemy and maybe some hope

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 01:12:45 EDT

on 9/6/01 10:01 PM, Eric L. Strobel at fyzycyst_at_home.com wrote:

> Not sure, but I think they have those in the spring. Almost certainly in
> Cupertino. BTW, if we're not worried about the absolute size of the stake
> that the "Raiders of the Lost Newt" own, we could just have everyone get one
> share (less then $18 at this point, plus commissions, etc.). I think the
> important thing would be the sheer number of shareholders, especially if a
> significant fraction showed up PHYSICALLY at the shareholders meeting. :-)

Don't such things usually require that the shareholders own a certain number
of these things? Maybe we could pool our resources, incorporate, buy a bunch
of shares, and approach it with not only one voice, but one company as well?
;-) Ok, I'm really out in left field, er, right field (I'm a south paw)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." --John Adams