[NTLK] Dr. Grip stylus ...

From: esworp (esworp_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 01:46:36 EDT

anyone here use the Dr. Grip stylus? i was thinking of getting one, but
they seemed a little costly, so i though i ought to ask you folks for
any insight. well? hrm? i have always used the metal one that came with
the newt, but i'm thinking that the big fat dr grip might have something
going for it. I just wrote a ton of lecture notes, and boy are my arms
tired!