Re: [NTLK] New Newton

From: Marco Mailand (Newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 03:10:41 EDT

> I simply inject my nano-PDA under my skin.
This would, I think, exclude wittnesses of Jehova to become newNewton users.
They can't accept things like that by their believing. But Paul, how would
you solve the input? Writing with a finger on your stomac would be sometimes
a bit embarassing. I think the eye nerv has to be monitored and controlled
by the unit. The data from the eye is transferred into the CPU processed and
a part of the eye nerv has to be connected to the nNewton and receives the
picture information which appears just instead of the normal optical picture
of the eye. What a bummer for the supplier industry: No one will need
replacement stylii ;-(

> http://newton.nsf.gov/html/-88186101$54.nsd
Paul, I can't open this page...

--