[NTLK] Now here's something scary

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 09:37:50 EDT

Just got this off the PalmonMac web site (went there to read the article on
syncing Palm Desktop with the
Newt...<http://www.palmonmac.com/article.php?sid=33>)

Scary stuff. Will this mean that Palm gets real handwriting rec?

Article:
According to a SF Gate article, Apple may again be looking at purchasing
Palm. Following the expiration of Palm's tax liabilities in June, SF Gate
speculates that Apple would able able to take control of the company. When
asked about the rumor, former Apple employee, Be founder, and current
strategic advisor to Palm Jean-Louis Gassee answered, "I didn't hear you."

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." --John Adams