Re: [NTLK] NOISE(Re: More on Law)

From: Thomas Cherry (jceaser_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Sep 08 2001 - 04:35:24 EDT

Or, please disregard. I find this very interesting. If you don't like
what's on TV, then change the channel. Mr. temparsog and I are having a
very good debate of which may be of interest to many people. I will not
respect your wishes, unless you call a vote and the majority of people here
say stop. The will of the one is unimportant, but the will of the many, now
there is a voice you should listen to (only because they could beat you up.
Mobs are no fun :) ).