Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V1 #185

From: DON (don_at_dcphotos.com)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 17:16:00 EDT

> I think we should agree to disagree here. Everyone has slightly
> different ideas, and slightly different ways of expressing themselves.
> It seems to me that if a reasonable effort to contact to owner of the
> copyright is made (phone calls, letters, e-mails), and no response is
> forthcoming, then the software should be considered abandoned. (And
> there should be multiples of each attempt, IMHO. One try doesn;t cut it
> in my book.)
>
> Sorry for butting into this conversation.
>
> Keith McComb
 I understand what you are saying and even agree somewhat. But even if it is
in your HO, it is still stealing. Now don't get me wrong, upload and I'll be
in line to download. I'm just not trying to convince my conscious or others
it is legal.
And hey no need to apologise for speaking your mind, it's a free country. At
least it is in my country.
Don