Re: [NTLK] Abondonware still

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Sat Sep 08 2001 - 06:21:58 EDT

on 9/7/01 8:33 PM, Eric L. Strobel at fyzycyst_at_home.com wrote:

> By your definition, I've committed the crime of reckless driving.
> Under our legal system, I'm not guilty of reckless driving. You make the
> call.

<popping his head out of the hole> You were charged with reckless driving,
but you were speeding. You broke the law when you sped. Whether the law
looks at it this way is more for your protection, or rather, for the
protection of the innocent. All are presumed innocent until proven guilty,
but that doesn't mean that the law wasn't broken. BTW, you did get a ticket
for speeding?

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland