[NTLK] Dear List dad.....

From: ThisOlNewt_at_aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 08 2001 - 08:09:59 EDT

This list does have a few members who download and read this list on a
Newton. There is sometimes limited memory for this operation on their
devices. An occasional off topic post is OK but the latest thread in regard
to copyright which has degraded into a name calling fingerpointing debate is
kinda inappropriate for this list. Can these be filtered and/or an official
request to end the topic happen? I know we moved here as to not be limited to
discussion (which can happen on commercial servers) But this is, IMHO, gone
to far to long.

Thank you,
Commercial using, occasionally off topic posting, sometimes reading on a
Newton List member.

Keep the Green
Rich

----
This Old Newt
http://www.thisoldnewt.com/index2.html
Home of the Newton Web-Ring, Newton Swap Meet,Used Price Guide,
News, Monthly interviews, Updated FAQ and Hints and Tips.