[NTLK] Update on Clarity

From: C.W. Otto Sohn (oky_at_avalon.net)
Date: Sat Sep 08 2001 - 11:53:58 EDT

Brant Sears, the developer of Clarity, has eMailed me a couple of days ago.
This is what he wrote:

>Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 22:50:56 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Brant Sears <brantsears2001_at_yahoo.com>
>Subject: Clarity
>
>I have updated my Clarity page to include a
>description of the kind of feedback I am looking to
>get from Clarity users or potential Clarity users. I
>have a list of the features that I am considering for
>the Mac project and their relative cost.
>
>http://homepage.mac.com/~brant/
>
>Brant

It is pretty apparent that he won't do much to improve the functionality of
Clarity for the Newton. It's unsupported freeware after all. What he's
looking for is input on what is desired in a Clarity-like app for Mac OS X
(and possibly a Palm device). If you want to give him input on THAT (see
the link above), comments are welcome.

No news yet regarding the release of the source code.

Otto