Re: [NTLK] Dragon Package

From: John M. Powell (iwillbefreedotcom_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Sep 09 2001 - 12:23:13 EDT

I DID get the new one to install properly late last night.
And it does open, but every time I click on START to attempt
a recognition, I get an error... "Sorry, a problem has
occurred. (0)" It's either a (0) or a (9). I haven't
gotten as far as freezing everything, checking recording
speeds, etc. I'll report any updates probably a little
later today.

And two thumbs up for spending time with your family. ;-)

John