Re: [NTLK] Removing TO DO items from a MP 110

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2001 - 05:22:30 EDT

on 9/10/01 3:17 AM, Grant [SpeakText] Hutchinson at grant_at_splorp.com wrote:

> * Tap the marker, then tap Delete in the appointment slip that appears.

I thought that todos in 1.x didn't have slips? Am I remembering wrong? Oh,
I've got a book right here... It's the book for my 1.3 Newton 120

"To delete an item from the current day's to-do list:
 1. Scrub the item's text to delete it.

2. Scrub the item's marker (Not the priority square or check-off box),
starting from the right side.

    The item and its marker are removed."

I was a bit wrong, in that I told you to scrub the square and box. Sorry for
that. I forgot about the markers in 1.x. :-) HTH

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." --John Adams