[NTLK] LAnug is at it again

From: martina wilson (irishflyingnewt_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 02:27:21 EDT

  the green team is meeting again. this time we'll be meeting in burbank
at the Fry's on hollywood way. they have a restaurant at the back of the
store that we will gather at about 7:30. we will have our usual food,
beam and newton talk, as well as a field trip through the store
( shopping,product comparison and questions encouraged). this particular
fry's is a favorite of mine, it's theme is an alien invasion complete
with a space craft crashed into the front of the store. this promises to
be a fun evening. there will be an unveiling our logo design, and a draft
of our soon to be web page. Can't make it? we will also meet at the end
of this month on the west side of town. stay tuned for more details. any
questions please email either myself or woo lee.

martina wilson
vice pres. LAnug
LAnug_at_earthlink.net

www.newtonmuse.com
the first law: bodies in motion tend to stay in motion, bodies at rest get
left behind