Re: [NTLK] About a screen replacement to MP2K.

From: Marco Mailand (Newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 06:40:42 EDT

> I like to know if anyone has a screen replacement to a MP2K, a
non-functional MP2K with a normal screen will serve, or any tip of where I
can get a screen?
I can offer a partially defective MP2100 with german NOS2.1 for you. The
catch is that its screen has one single scratch, the case is badly treated
and the serial port doesn't function well with AppleTalk, but the Keyboard
and PrintPack work normally. Serial works for uploading packages, but the
backup with my WinNT4 box stops on error -1. For the moment I can b/u this
unit only via AppleTalk and Ethernet. I would let it go cheap and could ask
my neighbours to assist in shipping the unit to you (they are Brasilians).

--
With best regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing