Re: [NTLK] Acrobat Reader

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_home.com)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 08:47:09 EDT

at the temporal coordinates: 9/11/01 2:20 AM, the entity known as
Christopher Dean at rdeanc_at_cc.curtin.edu.au conveyed the following:

> If they've done it for Palm they can do it for the Newton. Anyway there must
> be some Newton users at Adobe that would like a PDF reader (if they haven't
> already done one we don't know about!!).

How many Palms/Visors are in existence vs. how many Newts? How many NEW
Palms/Visors are being sold vs. how many Newts? I'm afraid that even if
everyone we ever talk to at Adobe is totally sympathetic to our cause, just
plain business will rule against this.

BUT... Perhaps they could be lobbied to provide convenient PDF-RTF
conversion w/o having to shell out megabucks for the full Acrobat package??
After all, this would benefit a larger community than just Newt users.

- Eric.