Re: [NTLK] Deepest sympathy for the assassinated

From: jerrytommygal (jerrytommygal_at_yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 17:46:51 EDT

My deepest sympathies with all who have personally been affected by this
unfortunate incident and to all American people. The rest of the world is
clearly
badly shaken because if this could happen to the U.S., is anybody really
safe now?
However secure the airports become, you can never detect determined killers
like
these! I hope they catch the right people quickly so that innocent people
do not
have to suffer...
Peace to you all,
Hellene