[NTLK] ADMIN: Offline Discussion

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 10:45:56 EDT

I appreciate the discussion that has been happening so far: it has been
civil and thoughtful. However, in the interest of moving things here back
to Newton-related topics, I've created space on my NPDS server where you
can take the discussion of the WTC disaster and generally the events of
yesterday. I'd appreciate it if people could take their discussion to:

http://24.157.128.19:8080

This is running on my own personal Newton, and I will try to keep it up
as long as I can (at least 24h). It is using the NPDS watcher, so it will
reboot if there are any problems. Hopefully by then someone else can set
something up (Grant, maybe something on Newted?)

Thank you all. I don't mean to limit you, but some people would like to
talk about more appropriate things in this forum and segment the
discussion. Thanks for understanding. Comments and flames, as always,
accepted to my mailbox below.