Re: [NTLK] Homework Management?

From: Dave Abramowitz (underdog_at_erols.com)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 13:52:41 EDT

Excellent suggestion, Sushi. I've done that a number of times, and also use
the notes attached to meetings to store hotel info, customer contact
name/numbers and so forth. Timetrax is an excellent program - I highly
recommend it. Following up on your suggestion, when your class is over for
the semester or whatever, you can print out all those notes, to have as a
study guide for exams and such.

- Dave