Re: [NTLK] PCBMan

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 19:49:26 EDT

David? David who??? ;-)

Oh 'ssirroD', a wacko from smaller.com's Newton General Discussions board.
He has a great website dedicated to the Newt. Lots of info. and links!

Good to see ya!
------------------
>I installed my SER-001 into my MP2100 a couple of nights ago... WOW..
what
>a *neat* enhancement. I always hated that blasted dongle... I just wanted
>to say PCBMan - you are a god among men.
>
>I also wanted to say hello to everyone here... While I'm a long-time
>Newton fan I'm new to this list (but Woo can vouch for me <g>).
>

>--
>David Orriss Jr.

!ooW %-)
Keep on Newting! Speak softly and carry a big stick!
Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group!
 http://www.newtontalk.net