Re: [NTLK] Trade: Sharp Tripad/Vadem Clio for Newton 2x00?

From: esworp_at_mac.com
Date: Sun Sep 16 2001 - 02:48:01 EDT

Hey, that looks like a groovy lil rig.. i bumped into an old buddy who
had one, she was really happy with it (no, she never used a newton..).

I like what i've seen of it. as long as you get rid of the icky icky
WinCE and do this:

http://www.ltc.com/linux-mips/clio.html

well, not if you wanna use it like a pda,.. but still, linux on a tablet
is freakin awesome.