Re: [NTLK] NTK and Pismo PB?

From: Way (firstvln_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Sep 17 2001 - 10:22:19 EDT

mi(c)i wrote:

>nope, you can connect Toolkit via appletalk/ethernet. mine NTK prefs are set
>to Type: Appletalk / Port: internal modem although i'm using the ethernet
>card. check connection settings of the Toolkit package on the Newt as well.
>
>Michael Vacik
>mici_at_mac.com

On the PB I have Appletalk set to ethernet and the same NTK prefs as
you. The Toolkit package version is 1.3 and when it is open I set
Connect Via: Appletalk but I am unable to set the Connect To: My PB -
there is no communication between the Newt and the PB to make a
selection. Strange because NCU and NBU does connect fine. Another other
ideas?

Way Wong
Byte-Size Software
http://home.earthlink.net/~firstvln/bytesize.html