Re: [NTLK] question to programers...music related

From: John M. Powell (iwillbefreedotcom_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Sep 17 2001 - 10:46:56 EDT

Nope. Ear trainer teaches intervals. It plays pitches back to
train one in discerning different intervals.

I too think it would be difficult, if not impossible to do. It'd
be cool to have the ability to use a Newton for tuning, but too
many technical limitations. I believe you need at least 2x sampling
rate to get an acurate reading. ie: 22k sampling rate = 11k effective
resolution.

John