Re: [NTLK] Newton MessagePad 2100

From: Andrei Labin (labin_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Sep 17 2001 - 18:01:39 EDT

the cube port is great and cheap! of course it's slow, but it works, even
under classic in os X. and putting it in is almost as simple as adding ram
to the cube.

i'd say: go for that, if you don't want to surf through ethernet, it's
cheaper, and a bit more waiting time is a thing i gladly put up with.
greets
andrei