[NTLK] Newton 1993 movies

From: Rodney Tamblyn (rodney_at_stonebow.otago.ac.nz)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 23:54:20 EDT

I was looking through some archives recently and I found some QuickTime movies of Apple adverts for Newton:

Gotham.mov
Meeting.mov
The Candidate.mov
What is Newton?.mov
Where is Newton?.mov

I don't know how hard to find these are now. If others are interested in these, I could look into uploading them somewhere (suggestions welcome). The movies are about 4Mb each.

The Gotham movie is poignant viewed in light of the recent tragedy in that it features the World Trade center.

Rodney

Rodney Tamblyn
Educational Media group
Higher Education Development Centre, 75 Union Place
University of Otago, PO Box 56, Dunedin, New Zealand
ph +64 3 479 7580 Fax +64 3 479 8362
http://hedc.otago.ac.nz ~ http://rodney.weblogs.com