Re: [NTLK] Hello

From: rsa_at_rsc.co.uk
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 08:37:53 EDT

hmmm...pity.
The newt seems to be the ideal platform for this sort of application.
Large screen, long battery life, powerful cpu, portable......
I would need an app that I could use for drawing accurate surveys of
buildings
in plans and elevations and be able to transfer the infomation into autocad
via
dxf file. If the internal drawing/sketch app could be modified to accept
dimensions
to allow the drawings to be accurate then it would almost be ideal as it
seems to
store the images as vecor data (thus allowing you to delete single entities
within
a drawing). Then all we would need is a dxf convertor....not asking a lot am
I?
Anyone willing to assist with this task?

Kerwin Robertson