Re: [NTLK] French-Speaking Users?

From: Samuel Jacobson (jacobson98_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 09:55:11 EDT

> Et moi non plus, moi personellement je ne vois pas vraiment la raison pour
> une liste en fran=E7ais, sauf pour des gens qui ne savent pas parler
> l'anglais.
>

> Robert Benschop

  Well, I do not see having a French NUG as being a problem for English
speakers, yet most of us just wont be able to join in. Yet perhaps for
those who are more comfortable speaking in French it would be a welcome as
I know that trying to speak a language that one is not fluent in is rather
trying (as I am sure all of you are well aware of). :-)

  I must admit, though, that I hope non-native English speakers do not
leave as I, for one, very much enjoy having the chance to interact with
people from all over!

Always,

Sam

Always remember, "Ad astra per aspera"...

email:
      jacobson98_at_earthlink.net
      or
      sjacobso_at_chuma.cas.usf.edu

Lab. Telephone (via Dr. Susan Bell): 813-974-5420

SnailMail:
     Department of Biology
     University of South Florida
     SCA 110