Re: [NTLK] ANNOUNCE: ENUF Available

From: Brian (bmcewen_at_mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 16:35:43 EDT

>on 9/19/01 2:39 PM, Brian at bmcewen_at_mediaone.net wrote:
>
>> Do let me know of any issues. I'm sure there are some inconsistencies and
>> occasional errors after hacking this big thing together. I'd like to do my
>> own interface but I've found I'm just not getting around to doing it at
>> present...so here 'tis.
>
>It looks nice, but I did do a search for NewtGrocery and GeekSafe, 2
>applications I worked on, and none of them showed up!

Well they are after 1999 :) I used some older text files for the base
1000+ listings, but I need to add stuff from Sean Luke, Byte-Size, Paul G,
your apps, maybe Herb Otto, etc. etc.

It would help a WHOLE LOT if authors would email me their individual web
page descriptions.

Did I mention, a WHOLE LOT :)

There's quite a few newer Newton apps but they are spread out like a hot
breakfast, so to speak.
It's likely only 30-60 new ones that need added but they are all over the
web. And of course they are the ones that would be most useful to have
indexed.