Re: [NTLK] Berlitz and languages

From: Karen Boyette (tokimi_at_collapsar.net)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 18:38:26 EDT

On Wednesday, September 19, 2001, at 03:06 AM, Samuel Jacobson wrote:

> Unfortunately the only Japanese Language file I have heard of for the
> Newton is Business Japanese, which can be found on UNNA, I also would
> like
> to find a more robust Japanese teaching/translator program if anyone
> knows
> of one.

there are many japanese resources out there, but they're hard to find. a
good place to start would be Tomoyoshi Murai's homepage, which is here:

http://www.murata.sip.or.jp/~tmurai/

also, i, myself have created a meager offering of a japanese dictionary
which can be found here:

http://tokimi.collapsar.net/irasshai/irasshai.html

hope this helps!

karen