Re: [NTLK] MP120 Question

From: Darl Singh (darl_at_xpress.net.nz)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 19:42:20 EDT

Remember the the 120 has a physical card lock as well - you need to slide
the little switch on the back of the unit before it'll look for anything....

Also - there might be some issue with 5v/12v read-write - although the 120
should at least *read* the cards.

if not - could be hard-reset time (make sure you backup and remove all cards
before doing so!)

-D