Re: [NTLK] New Newton User (Part II)

From: Gregory Leffler (greg.leffler_at_louisville.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 20 2001 - 10:31:15 EDT

The 24-pack of styli cost $1. Seriously. Well, plus S/H, it was $8 or
less ($7 shipping is an estimate, according to their site). I'll post
more details on what they are when they get here, but you can find them
at http://www.smalldog.com . Search for 'stylus' then scroll down to
'garage sale.'

Greg