[NTLK] Chris from AU or Doctor Newton

From: john_fraser_at_mac.com
Date: Thu Sep 20 2001 - 11:35:37 EDT

I lost all my e-mail using mail2web. I was in contact with chris from AU (had newton 2000 upgrades) and also with Dr. Ne=
wton. I found Dr. Newton but can't find Chris. Please post a message chris I want an upgrade card and would again (as I=
've stated many times), like to help people in the US and Canada get these cards.

Please contact me ASAP.

John Fraser
2khappyware