Re: [NTLK] Disappointment

From: Christopher Dean (rdeanc_at_cc.curtin.edu.au)
Date: Fri Sep 21 2001 - 02:24:44 EDT

Hello Dave (Dr Newton),

I think you have grabbed the bull by the horns if you think I am trying to
take your business away from u. That was never the intention. Instead I
wanted to help the ppl in Australia and NZ by offering the same service.

You have to appreciate that to send a Newton (insured air mail) to the US
costs around $40 each way ($20US) which is a lot of money.

What I am doing that is different to you is selling the chips on their own
to ppl that have the necessary surface mounted soldering skills. It just so
happens that some of those people that contacted me came from OS. If you
read my other posts you will see that that took my by surprise and it wasn't
something I expected.

I am NOT offering to perform the total upgrade for people outside NZ or
Australia I am only offering to sell them the chips.

Regards,

Chris