[NTLK] Geek Safe 1.1 and C++

From: Joel M. Sciamma (joelsciamma_at_compuserve.com)
Date: Fri Sep 21 2001 - 07:55:01 EDT

Laurent,

> And the ability to export all your entries to Notepad entries should not be
> overlooked! Now, you have the ability to export from the Notepad to any text
> file on your computer and you're not locked anymore on GeekSafe or your
> Newton working, if anything goes wrong.
>
> So, remember this one!

Believe me, no detail is overlooked! In the never ending desire to squeeze
the last drop of functionality from my Newts, no menu goes unexplored.

The ability import/export data from packages is one aspect of the design
that is often overlooked with the result that data gets trapped - and data
must be free...

Joel.