[NTLK] Novatel Wireless IP CDPD modem

From: J XB (xb_at_odyville.com)
Date: Fri Sep 21 2001 - 13:46:58 EDT

Hello,

is any MP2100 user interested in purchasing and using my
 Novatel Merlin CDPD Wireless IP PC Card Modem ?

This worked fine for me in my MP2100 with AT&T Wireless services in the
Denver area for me.
I only used it for a couple months, and due to more usage on an iBook, I
don't need this card any longer.

shown here:
 http://www.novatelwireless.com/pcproducts/merlin.html

on eBay these are going for around $200, but I'd prefer a Newton user prior
to going to the masses. retail = $300.

There are notes on how to configure it with the MP2100, as a great user
named Jeremy Bond did a good deal of testing:
 http://www.mrollins.com/newtmerlin.html

Any interest, please send me a direct email.
thanks.

::john

--
xb_at_odyville.com