[NTLK] getting around timelimited softs..

From: esworp_at_mac.com
Date: Fri Sep 21 2001 - 17:24:46 EDT

Ok, what app is out there that enables the user to spoof time-limited
(trialware) apps? I recall various soup editors that seemed promising,
but the names of any of them escape me.

Yeah, yeah... it's a form of piracy. Sick the DCMA peeps after me..
fact is, i wanna keep playing Newtopoly. http://order.kagi.com/cgi-
bin/r1.cgi?6PK&& tells me to go to
http://www.bernieb.com/newton/products/ to pay for it... the latter is
history.

Trust me, I'm not keen on starting another "abandonware" thread, I'm
really just interested in a some form of circumvention of the
limitations.