[NTLK] Re; More Folders

From: Eric Byrne (ericbyrne_at_eircom.net)
Date: Fri Sep 21 2001 - 21:46:11 EDT

Hello list,
regarding my recent posting concerning More Folders from Standalone, a reply
recommending Silverware's Unlimited Folders seemed to remind me of previous
recommendations for the same software. I will try their software tonight.
My personal experience of Standalone's software is that although the company
was very prolific regarding quantity of software, I had problems with Super
Notepad and Sleepscreen (sleepscreen never worked properly, if at all, and
Super Notepad always produced a corrupt note upon removal, as I tried it
twice on two different Newtons)
Anyhow, I look forward to feedback on this subject,
yours,
Eric Byrne.