Re: [NTLK] Newton Users in the Midwest?

From: Tim De Chant (dechant_at_stolaf.edu)
Date: Sat Sep 22 2001 - 11:35:30 EDT

John,
        I go to school at St. Olaf in Northfield, just south of the
cities. You actually caught me at a good time as I am thinking about
having another NUG meeting soon. I'll add you to the list if you don't
mind. The same goes for any other midwest Newton users. We have a
pretty good group and I'd love if more could join. For those at the
last meeting or those who missed, expect an email soon!

Tim