[NTLK] AW: Another MP120 Question

From: Johannes Wolf (jwolf_at_xe.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 03:30:32 EDT

This BZT sign with the eagle can be understood as a stage before the CE-conformity.
Thus it was not limited to telephone devices, faxes and so on, but to ALL electrical and electronic equipment.
There are certain regulations regarding EMC (ElectroMagnetic Comatibility) which are covered from the CE sign now and which have been also covered (partly) from the BZT sign before.

Johannes.