Re: [NTLK] play MP3 files how to do it

From: john_fraser_at_mac.com
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 08:55:55 EDT

Sorry for the newbie question but assuming that I'm going to purchase ATA support when it's final, this is very interest=
ing to me. I have a few questions:

Can people provide links to the software I need to install? use on the newton/mac. Any prices on registering them would =
also help.

What is the quality of sound? (I am creating a interconnect 3.5mm headphone jack for my 2000u)

what is the battery difference when using a ATA card vs. other Offical supported cards.