Re: [NTLK] cut and paste

From: Tom Wilkinson (thenortherner_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 17:43:14 EDT

I don't think the FAQ mentions Highlite2000 (apologies if it does). Because
of this thread, I downloaded it and tried it, and for me, I like an icon
based cut and paste system. I find the Newt's inherent cut and paste
features extremely awkward and this Highlite is a great little add-on. I
realize though that some might think the Newt's built-in system is the next
best thing to apple pie, so don't flame me. :-) Thanks to whoever mentioned
Highlight2000. As soon as I figure out where to send the $5 for
registration, I'm going to do it.

This thread is also making me realize how much Newton software there is that
I don't know about

> (is this in the FAQ? What's worse, posting a question answered in the
FAQ,