[NTLK] Newton or another Blast from the Past

From: J¿rgen Riishede (riishede_at_get2net.dk)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 20:40:05 EDT

Hello Greg!

Thanks for the nice words!

I owe you and "Whom it may concern" this Link:

"The Macintosh Plus Web Server"

>http://macplus.schoolvision.com/

See for your self and try to grab it

Macintosh and Newton never dies!!!!!!!!

I must admit that the NPDS server is a little bit "cooler" than Mac Plus,
but they are also 10 years apart as far as software and hardware
concerns, but they are made of nearly the same stuff as dreams and has in
a way the same fathers. They are also both portable!!

J0rgen (Jorgen)

riishede_at_get2net.dk