[NTLK] ++Volume and other software LAST CHANCE

From: Ermin F. Mistica (angel316_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Sep 25 2001 - 02:33:38 EDT

Hello fellow Newtonians, I found that package I was looking for and just
intime. The author of the package will be taking down his website and will
nolonger be selling the software or releasing any unlock codes for software
that has an expiration date. The deadline is SEPTEMBER 30th, 2001!!! Hurry
and get your software now before he takes his website down and takes it off
of KAGI as well!!! Other titles are as follows: -Sound to Soup -NewtDB
-NoSleep -Salad -DSR-1 -Modem Modifier ++Volume seems like a simple enough
piece of software but I'd rather get it now than kick myself in the pants
later on when he won't release an unlock code. At any rate the website for
his site is: http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/dmpsystems/[1]
Hopesome of you take advantage. Take care. Ermin The program I was
looking for:
* ++Volume[2]
++Volume™ is a small program (extension) to increase the volume when you
dialphone numbers. It does this by patching the O/S and overriding the
standard touch tone generation routine. It also uses it's own set of touch
tone sounds as the ones in ROM don't sound so good when the volume in
increased. "...and still like dust, I rise..." -Maya Angelou

--- Links ---
   1 http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/dmpsystems/
   2 http://www.netacc.net/~dmpsyst/ppvolume.html