Re: [NTLK] AW: Power Adapters for MP2x00

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Sep 25 2001 - 04:19:58 EDT

on 25-09-2001 9:37, Johannes Wolf at jwolf_at_xe.estec.esa.nl wrote:

> I would strongly recommend to be careful with selecting cheapo power adaptors
> for our beloved Newt.

Though all this is true, we were discussing plug adaptors, and not power
adaptors.

BTW Andre, I think I still have a couple of the original European plugs
lying around, just very busy at the moment, give me two days and I should be
able to tell you.

And yes, both you and Ed are right, the 9W adaptor works with any kind of
voltage out of the box and only needs a plug adaptor from the US prongs to
the European "Two Sticks" (in this case, Australia and the UK have different
systems) but the original version is definitely the most expensive but also
most elegant solution ;-)

Robert Benschop