Re: [NTLK] Newton-time to meat-time

From: Filmer, Paul E. (pfilmer_at_nsf.gov)
Date: Tue Sep 25 2001 - 11:09:39 EDT

Thanks Victor! Turned out to be an appointment for Dark Angel that had a 90
minute alarm. Change the alarm to 'off' and hey presto, it works fine.

My "Programming for Newton 101" project would be to add a piece to the
Formulas" app that would convert Newton time, and would also do time
calculations to the second. Oh yes, and the "I want an alarm to go off when
it is 15:45 in Kuala Lumpur, even if I happen to be in Manaus at the
time..."

Now, to find the time to actually read and absorb McKeehan and Rhodes...
:-(

Paul F.