Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Nokia Names 2

From: Daniel Padilla (daniel.padilla_at_wanadoo.es)
Date: Tue Sep 25 2001 - 12:10:35 EDT

> Robert Benschop [rbenschop_at_mac.com] wrote the following 2001-09-24 08.26:
>
> > Cool !!!
> >
> > (but just too late for me, 'cause I just changed to a Siemens M35i ;-)
>
> would it be that difficult to alter the script for a siemens? i thought
they
> spoke same dialect of IrDA and sent similar type of data. i know for sure
> have successfully exchanged biz cards ericsson <-> nokia before, shouldnt
be
> too tricky to fix that for nokia 7110 and all the rest of the nokias, as
> well as siemens and ericsson

    If you can exchange cards between Ericsson and Nokia Phones, you could
give the program a try. Actually you can try with anything that can send
vCards via infrared. There's nothing in the code looking for a nokia phone,
only for the labels that are standard. Maybe it works...

    I think it should work with the 7110, it's almost the same phone,
having different bodies and less memory the 6210.

Daniel Padilla