Re: [NTLK] What is the best enhancement for date alarms?

From: Filmer, Paul E. (pfilmer_at_nsf.gov)
Date: Tue Sep 25 2001 - 20:18:58 EDT

If you are using a NOS2.0+ machine, then TimeTrax is the best calendar
management tool I have seen:
Great layouts, very adaptable
Can set your default alarms to 'on'

http://www.config.de/TimeTrax/

DM68.92 or USD $32.50 worth every penny IMHO.

Can't help w/ C, but I bet there is something out there, perhaps a really
long recorded sound...

Paul F.