Re: [NTLK] AW: AW: AW: Another MP120 Question

From: Marco Mailand (Newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Sep 26 2001 - 04:50:41 EDT

> [Johannes Wolf] Whatever it may have been: it is just one more proof that
Apple ever had and still has a future oriented technology.
> Thats what (apple) things make different.
Except all the problems which come up with their latest versions of OS.
Their upgrades and the fact that NCU is not supported nor released as open
source are the main reason that we all cannot synch/bu w/o problems.
(I'm just trying to get a MO drive working with MacOS 9.1, getting quite
desperate now...)

--
With best regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing