[NTLK] Hallo list!

From: Hopciu (hopstein_at_poczta.onet.pl)
Date: Wed Sep 26 2001 - 06:09:49 EDT

Hallo list!

I am looking for a Newton, at least 130 one, working condition, (Cable and pwr supply not a must)
wchich would be a decent succesor of my dying MP100.
I do live in Poland (Europe) . Please, make offers to my E - mail hopstein_at_poczta.onet.pl .
A friend of mine in U.S.A. (Chicago) is coming down here to visit me next month, that would lower ev. shipping costs.

Waiting for a new old one but not a dead one -

Andrzej

--

Zagraj z finalistkami
Miss Polonia [ http://miss.onet.pl/start.html ]